The Widener University is offering $10,000 full-tuition scholarships based on the strength of the applicant pool. Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate and masters programme.
The Widener University is located in Chester, Pennsylvania. Its main campus sits on 108 acres, just 14 miles southwest of Philadelphia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate and masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Each year a limited number of full-tuition scholarships are awarded based on the strength of the applicant pool.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Minimum criteria to be considered for an invitation to interview for a full-tuition scholarship:
- Any amount of the scholarship not claimed within 24 months from the date of the Widener University Awards 2017 presentation ceremony will be forfeited.
- The Department* will pay the scholarship directly to the award recipient upon evidence being provided to the satisfaction of the Department that the cost of the claimed course fees and/or materials have been incurred by the award recipient. Payments may also be made in installments.
- Each category has specific criteria as outlined within the Award descriptions. Applicants must meet the criteria for the relevant Award to be considered a valid entry.
- All applications will be judged in a competitive framework.
- The decisions of the Judging Panel are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Finalists may be requested to attend an interview in person with the judging panel or via video conference.
- International students must not be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Finalists must provide proof of their study visa.
Nationality: Citizens of all Nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: To apply for a full-tuition scholarship, a separate online application is required. If qualified, prospective applicants will be invited to interview for the scholarship.