Postgraduate and PhD program
Location of Study : Germany / France / China
Applications close: 5 February 2018
About the Scholarship
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), a federal agency responsible for developing local human and petroleum technologies to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. Successful applicants will receive scholarships for studies in Germany / France / China starting in the academic year 2018/2019
The Strategic Partnership Grant seeks to enhance the scholarship program abroad by providing candidates with the opportunity to benefit from a wealth of knowledge and facilities offered by world-class institutions worldwide.
Considering that the best education can be found on many beaches, the Fund seeks strategic partnerships in Germany, France and China, where candidates have the opportunity to study in English-speaking classes and explore first-class facilities and environments. New job.
Under this program, applicants are invited to submit applications for specific programs through the Enterprise Development Fund to the partner institutions of one of the three countries (the full list of sponsored meetings is listed below).
BENEFITS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- The award covers the provision of airline tickets,
- The payment of health insurance,
- The payment of tuition and benchmarks (if applicable)
- The provision of accommodation and living expenses.
- The programs also include language training to help researchers set up in their new environments.
Please note that the Fund is responsible for the acceptance of the selected programs by the candidates.
Scholarships are very competitive and only candidates who excel in all areas are selected. A selection committee will be set up to evaluate applications on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic merit resulting from the quality of grades, full academic texts, other professional qualifications
- Acquired and relevant publications to which the applicant refers (for PhD students only)
- Membership in professional associations
- Feasibility of the study / research plan
- Applicants must provide a case in which they submit a letter of intent (500 words or fewer) stating the reasons for carrying out the study, the significance of the proposed industry study and its expected impact on national development.
- Minimum qualification of second grade II (2.1) in first grade or below second level (2.2) with relevant industry experience
- You must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service (NESC)
The computer must be reading and writing
Owned 5 O / Level Credits including English.
- You must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service
- Must be a computer literate
- The lower second lower class (2.2) is first grade and the second grade certificate is good.
- A research proposal for the oil and gas industry (no more than 5 pages) should be submitted for: theme, introduction, objective, methodology and data collection;
- Applicants must also include a master project
Applicants are advised to review copies of the following documents and attach their application forms online:
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website).
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Master’s Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only)
- Evidence of membership of professional associations