Scholarship can be taken in the London
Application deadline: 18 February 2018
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine invites applicants to apply for GSK Fellowships to continue their MSc program for the 2018-19 academic year. Candidates from sub-Saharan Africa can apply for this scholarship. The London School’s mission is to be a world-renowned school for public and global health and to work closely with partners in the UK and around the world to address current and future critical health challenges.
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is a global center for postdoctoral research and training in public and global health.
Host Institution :
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Each scholarship is covered with the following:
- Tuition fees, including all compulsory fees for excursions
- A tax-free scholarship of 16, 750, – GBP.
Number of scholarships:
Three scholarships are available.
Eligibility /Admission Requirements:
- Must Meet the minimum requirements for the English language
- Hold a first degree in a first or second grade of equivalence level
- Hold a bid for 2018-19 admission to one of the 18 MSc programs at the London school.
- Applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea , Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants who demonstrate (in their application documents) that they can make a significant contribution to public health and / or health research in Africa are preferred.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the two steps below :
Apply for the 2018-2019 Master’s program in London based, according to the instructions under the “How to apply” tab on the relevant program of the study pagplicants must ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted through the admissions portal of the school before the scholarship deadline.
Apply for an online scholarship application, choose this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. You must download the Supplementary Questions Form for these scholarships as part of this application. This is the only facility required in Step 2 (where applicants must have already submitted references; texts, curriculum vitae etc with application to study).
Note : For more information visit the Scholarship link