Location of Study : Australia
Application deadline: 30th July 2018
About the Scholarship
New International University Scholarships are now available at Edith Cowan University in Australia. Scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition for your course in ECU for students from selected countries.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university in Perth, Western Australia. He was elected as the first woman to the Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, the only Australian university, which was named after a woman.
Number of Scholarships:
Numbers not specified
Scholarships are awarded in each of the subjects presented in the ECU.
Scholars hip Benefits:
Scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition for the duration of your course in the ECU.
Admission Requirements In order to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a Nationality of this Country Below :
Albania, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland , Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Romania, The Vatican City is entitled to international university scholarships.
- Applicants whose native language is not English usually have to demonstrate a level of English proficiency required by the university.
- To be a citizen of one of the above mentioned countries;
- Start of the study in ECU in class 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018;
- Meet the Accu Academy Direct Entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- Do not receive government grants or industry sponsorship;
- Be an international student, not an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia or a citizen of New Zealand.
How to apply:
- Students are invited to apply to one of the ECO accredited education agents.
- Students can also apply online to the online application portal ECU.
- All eligible applications will automatically count towards ECUs for International Study Scholarships. A separate scholarship application is not required.
- The Admissions Board will examine each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter along with the presentation letter to confirm that the applicant has been successful.
For more information visit the Scholarship link