Study in Sweden
Deadline: 30th April 2018
University West is a dynamic university with a clear focus on education and research of high international quality is offering scholarships for international fee-paying students as a reduction of the tuition fee.
A scholarship committee is overall responsible for the principle of the scholarships and decides every year on how to distribute the funds available between departments/faculties.
It is the departments/faculties that decides about structure (100% or 50% reduction of tuition fee or a combination of them both) and number of scholarships for every program.
It is also the department/faculty responsible for each Master’s program that decides which applicants should be awarded scholarships. If a student is awarded a 50% reduction the tuition fee invoice sent will be reduced with the same amount
100% or 50% reduction of tuition fee or a combination of them both
Field(s) of study
For the academic year of 2018/19 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
- Master in Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering the full tuition feeHow to apply
You apply for the scholarship by filling the form below and submitting it before April 20. The students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified before May 15 by e-mail. If someone does not accept the scholarship next in line will be given notice as soon as possible.