Undergraduate and postgraduate Scholarship
Study in England
Deadline: 4th June 2018
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
All international students can apply for one of our Half-Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships, except for students from the EU (students from EU countries have separate scholarships schemes).
There are 10 scholarships available in total.
Please do not apply for this scholarship until you’ve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford and believe that you meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2018 and be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- For Undergraduate students you must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- For Postgraduate students you must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2018.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees.
If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%.
You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us – details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
- Half Fee Academic Excellence Application Form 2018 (docx, 50KB)
- Half Fee Academic Excellence Application Form 2018 (PDF, 357KB)Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.