Study in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Deadline: 16th August, 2018
Jumeira University UAE located at Latifa Bint Hamdan St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates is offering undergraduate scholarships for international students from less privileged background.
Why study at Jumeira University(JU)?
- Degrees accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Programs aligned and benchmarked against leading international associations and quality bodies.
- Single-gender education to preserve values and heritage of our community.
- Flexible study mode to provide opportunity for working individuals to pursue their career aspirations.
- Advantageous proximity: campus located in the heart of Dubai.
- Modern and tech-savvy campus facilities to encourage learning.
- Bi-lingual programs to match Government’s strategic vision and diverse community setting in UAE.
- Affordable tuition fees and easy payment plans with a range of scholarships and financial aids for talented students and high-achievers.
- Unparalleled student-centered education embracing active learning styles and creating lifelong learners.
The scholarship include tuition waiver between 25%-75% for students from underprivileged backgrounds.
- Applicant must be a UAE citizen or permanent resident
- Must meet admission requirements of the program they are willing to join
- Hold a score of at least 75% in high school certificate.
- Must obtain high school certificate not less than two years old.
- Students must retain good academic standing with a GPA 2.5
- Student must be a full-time with 15 credit load each semester.
- Must fulfill the requirement of the program degree completion plan.
- Must follow the Academic Program Road map (ARM) issued by the registrar office and register for courses indicated in the ARM.
- Must complete the study at the University and not postpone or halt any semester until graduation.
- Must not change the Major of the academic program he/she registered in.
How to apply
All applications should be made online by completing the online application form (link provided below)