Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
Study in USA
Deadline: 1st October, 2018
Applications are invited for the 2018 Scholarship Opportunity for citizens of OAS member states pursue bachelors, masters and doctorates to study at Colorado State University in the United States. Colorado State University (also known as Colorado State, State, and CSU) is a public research university located in Fort Collins, Colorado in the United States. The university is the state’s award-winning university and the leading university in the Colorado State University System.
Scholarship benefits are subject to the academic performance of the scholarship recipient. In order to receive these benefits, the scholarship recipient should not be reported with an unsatisfactory academic performance due to absences or failing courses.
- One-third of tuition;
- USD $1,350 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates; and
- CSU will also waive the application fee for admission.
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from CSU.
- This scholarship opportunity is open to new applicants as well as current students at CSU who are from an OAS member state and not an OAS-CSU scholarship recipient.
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link;
http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc and send it to the National Liaison Office (ONE) in Argentina
How to apply
To apply for an OAS – CSU scholarship, applicants must fill out the OAS online scholarship application form and attach ALL required supporting documentation. The list of required documentation can be found through the link below.
ALL the required documents must be combined into one (1) single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the
file is larger than 5MB, you will be unable to summit the online form. The application system does not allow for more than one document to be uploaded. Do not include any additional documents besides those indicated.