Study in New Zealand
Deadline: 14th December, 2018
Colab is the collaboratory for designs and creative technologies at the Auckland University of Technology (AUT) New Zealand. Our aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to imagine, construct, navigate and articulate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and career environments.
to support innovative interdisciplinary research that reflects colab’s future focused aspirations in such areas such as gaming, entrepreneurship, smart materials, wearable tech and digital civic Colab will offer fees scholarship for the doctoral programme and domestic equivalent fees scholarship for the Mphil programme.
- The scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- Applicants must meet entry requirements for the PhD and Mphil programs at AUT
- Scholarships are available on merit to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students
- Preference will be given to proposals in areas of interdisciplinary engagement pertinent to Colab’s aim and research focus
How to apply
Applicants must upload and submit:
- Completed online application form
- Copies of transcript for studies completed anywhere other than AUT
- A copy of research proposal (PGR1 or PGR2)